We aim to provide the best possible service to all our patients and hope that you will feel that we achieve that aim.
The care of your health is a partnership between yourself and the practice team.
The success of that partnership depends on an understanding of each others needs and co-operation between us.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU
• You will be treated courteously
• You have the right to confidentiality
• You have the right to see your medical records subject to the limitations of the law
• You will be seen the same day if your problem is urgent by one of the Clinical staff
• You will be informed of any major delay regarding your appointment
• You will be referred to a Consultant when the Clinician thinks it is necessary
• You can receive test or investigation results upon request after 14.00 Monday – Friday
• Your repeat prescription will be ready for collection within 48hrs of your request
• Your suggestions and comments about the services we offer will always be considered and complaints will be dealt with promptly